Fermented in two separate vessels. One of which had a lot of floating chunks (vessel 1) and a transparent skin on the top, which I believe to be a sign of infection. The other (vessel 2) did not have this and appeared to look much better.
FG for Vessel 1: 1.005
FG for vessel 2: 1.013
Got a stuck spare on brew day, so only ended up with about 3 gallons going into the fermenter. However, I did save and freeze the wort that was in the mash tun - I was able to strain out large particles of grain. Once it was frozen I cut off the settled grain from the frozen block of wort, boiled for thirty minutes and diluted with 1 gallon of water. I then chilled and added this to the fermenting beer. The specific gravity of the frozen wort was 1.020. So I'm not entirely sure how this affects my OG and FG, but it looks nice and clear and I'm going to bottle today.