- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We hold ourselves to a high standard in terms of keeping your email address private and not filling your email inbox with unwanted messages. We won't sell, trade, or rent your email address or other personal information to any third party without your explicit consent.
When you create an account on brewgr.com, you are automatically opted into user action notifications which are triggered when other users interact with things you've created or other things you have interacted with. These messages are sent out real-time, as the events occur, and will vary in frequency according to your specific actions on the site. You can un-subscribe from these notifications at any time by accessing the notifications tab on the settings page.
You are also automatically opted into brewgr.com site feature announcements when you create an account on brewgr.com. These are non-promotional informational messages used to inform users about brewgr.com site features. The frequency of these messages vary, however, you will not receive more than 1 site feature announcement in any given 7 day period (excludes emails that are sent to correct typos or errors in a previous email).