OG was much lower than calculated OG 1.075 instead of 1.099. I was aiming for more insoluble Fermentables for a sweeter beer by going with a high mash temp. Strike water was 175F. Depending on FG I could still come out close to calculated abv but the yeast I chose should again make for a sweeter beer I believe. I did mash the pumpkin in a grain bag and then boiled it in Kettle for 20 minutes. I only had .8 oz. of Saaz instead of 1 oz. but I don't think it will matter much. One mistake I made that may have changed the mash too much and caused poor results instead of adding 1 teaspoon of gypsum I grabbed the tablespoon. it was too late when I discovered the mistake. the Windsor yeast created a very vigorous fermentation for a day and then backed down a lot. Initial flavor is good but that will change as I tweak with extracts after fermentation in secondary. The beer should be ready by the fall holidays. I will update as we approach the end of the process.